Learn to camp at Bronte Provincial Park
If you ever had a yearning to stay overnight in the great outdoors nearby Bronte Creek Provincial Park between Oakvile and Burlington can teach you how to camp.
The Ontario Provincial Park Learn to Camp program is offered throughout the summer at Bronte Provincial Park and is booked until the end of July. The program received a Tourism Innovator award from the Tourism Industry Association of Ontario in 2013.
If you’re new to camping you’ll learn everything to become a confident camper. You’ll learn how to set-up camp, how to build a campfire, hear advice from the experts and more.
Park staff will provide:
• Detailed packing instructions and program information in advance of your visit.
• All the equipment required. Participants are responsible for bedding, personal items and food to prepare their own meals.
• A campsite for up to 6 participants, including children
• Access to flush toilets, hot showers and drinking water
• Scheduled family-friendly activities and learning sessions, led by experienced Park staff.
• Parking for one vehicle at the campsite
• Campfire treats
• One bag of ice and firewood
• Free time to enjoy the park facilities
The cost of the program for up to 6 people, including children is:
• 1 night / 2 day program: $80.00 + HST
• 2 night / 3 day program: $123.75 + HST
• 3 night / 4 day program: $167.50 +HST
Bronte Provincial Park is located at 1219 Burloak Drive at the QEW. For more information http://www.ontarioparks.com/park/brontecreek or call 905-827-6911.